Active Data Recovery
The ability to secure and access your data, real time, is a must. DefenderSoft’s team of security consultants can help your company build a data storage policy that makes sense for your group. Depending on your specific needs, a data recovery plan can be put in place to provide business messaging continuity in the event of a server outage and/or maintenance. If your business requires more comprehensive access to messaging data, this solution can be extended to include an intuitive search platform for messaging archiving.
Our solutions can also be deployed on file servers and offer your company real time data storage onsite as well as secure offsite backup of the most critical devices on your network. We understand that it can be difficult to select the right backup solution to meet your specific need and budget. There are a myriad of choices on the market and DefenderSoft will design the solution that best fits.
In the event of email server outage, DefenderSoft can provide web-based email
access, management and use and 60 rolling days of storage. During this time, all
inbound and outbound mail continues to be filtered by DefenderSoft ETP to
protect your business from threats. Once connectivity has been restored, all
outage-period email activity is intelligently synchronized with your primary
Managed Message Archiving
Organizations have to consider ease of use and flexibility when implementing and maintaining a comprehensive messaging archiving system, but also the complex functionality required with eDiscovery search and retrieval requirements. The technology behind DefenderSoft Message Archiving is one of the industry’s safest and most reliable email archiving and retrieval services.
- Leads the industry as one of the easiest archiving solutions on the market
- Integrates powerful, rapid search functionality designed for simplicity
- Includes a highly-intuitive user interface that integrates with the control console used for the award winning DefenderSoft Email and Web Threat Protection
- Offers the most sophisticated features at an equally-attractive price
Searching for a specific email will never be like looking for a needle in a haystack. You can retrieve specific messages quickly and accurately with a flexible and platform that allows you to:
- Create searches based on message and attachment content, sender, recipient, date range, message size, and more
- Search for keywords in the header, subject, body or attachment
- Perform multiple searches at once using Parallel Search Technology
- Save searches for future use with storage retention for 1-7years
- Give end users access to their personal archive via Microsoft Outlook
- Secure archiving communications using either TLS or SSL
A sophisticated Network Attached Storage (NAS) device delivers a
price-performance combination that compares well to expensive, high-availability
server clustering, and beats tape backup solutions that are currently used in
many business continuity plans.
This type of a solution will take snapshots of all the data on your servers at set times to meet your recovery point objectives. If the need arises, our business continuity solution can restore server operations quickly, using advanced virtualization tools…
- Onsite NAS Device and optional Offsite Data Storage
- Quick Standby Server using an Instant Virtualization Technology
- Recovery options with exchange mailbox and message level restores
- Bare Metal Restorations